All Roblox Adopt Me Codes are here. In this article, we will list all valid and up-to-date Codes in Adopt Me that can be used to get some free bucks and other items. Moreover, we will also show you how to redeem these codes to improve your game, level up your characters, and boost your gaming progress.
Adopt Me is an online game that takes a huge number of players on the Roblox game and production website. The game’s initial theme was a role-playing game in which players claimed to be either a parent raising a child or children being adopted, but as the game has developed, the focus changed to adopting and caring for several virtual pets that can be shared with other players.
Adopt Me Had been played 20 billion times as of March 2021. Dream Craft, the game’s indie studio, hires about 30 employees and has made a total of 16 million dollars in sales, mainly from microtransactions, as of July 2020. As of January 2021, the game had an average of 500,000 concurrent players, making it Roblox’s most successful game.
All Roblox Adopt Me Codes List
Roblox Adopt Me Codes help you to get some free items that can be used to upgrade your characters and boost your gaming progress.
Here’s a list of Roblox Adopt Me Codes both active and expired codes.
Roblox Adopt Me Codes (Active)
This is a list of all the various codes and what you get when you enter them.
- No active codes!
Roblox Adopt Me Codes (Expired)
The following is a list of codes that were once available but are no longer available in the game. Don’t worry, if you’ve already entered these codes, you won’t be missing anything!
- Jungle Egg – Enter this code to receive free money and other benefits.
- SUMMERBREAK – Also get a $70.00 discount by using this code.
- SUMMERSALE – Get this z$70.00 discount by using this code. If you use the code 1B1LL1ONV, you can get $200.
- M0N3YTR33S – Earn $200 if you use this code.
- GIFTUNWRAP – Used the code to receive $200.
- DiscordFTW – Be using this code to get 70 free dollars on Discord.
- Subbethink – Used the code to get $100 in free money.
- GIFTUNWRAP – Be using this code to get $200 in free money.
How To Redeem Codes in Adopt Me
It’s so easy to redeem Codes in Adopt Me.
If you play Roblox, there’s a good chance you will need a Promo Code at some stage.
If you are unsure how to proceed, please see the directions below:
- Firstly, find the “Twitter” button on the right side of your phone and press it.
- Secondly, a screen will appear.
- After that, fill in the blanks with the above-mentioned codes.
- Lastly, to use codes, click the “Submit” button.
How To Play Adopt Me?
- Adopt Me is a game about caring for and fostering several different kinds of pets that hatch from eggs. Any pets can only be bought with Robux, Roblox’s virtual currency.
- Pets are divided into five groups depending on their rarity and price. These are the different types of groups: ordinary, unusual, exceptional, ultra-rare, and legendary.
- Pets mature from newborn babies to juniors, pre-teens, teenagers, post-teens, and full-grown adults after they have been hatched.
- A player can create a “Neon” pet by combining four fully grown pets of the same kind, and four fully grown neon pets can create a “Mega-Neon” pet by combining four fully grown neon pets. Robux and Adopt Me’s virtual money, simply known as “Bucks,” are used to make purchases in the game.
- Bucks are won by meeting a pet’s basic needs, such as food and sleeping, among other things.
How To Adopt Pets?
In Adopt Me, you will make new friends in a lot of ways. Log-in discounts, paying Robux, playing in tournaments, and caring for babies and pets are all ways for players to get eggs. There are a lot of different pets to pick in the game, including everything from cats to starfish, unicorns to golden dragons, and just about every other critter you can think of. These adorable pals have made Adopt Me the most famous Roblox game, breaking records in the process.
All of these friends at Roblox Adopt Me can also be produced as Neon and Mega Neon. Players must simply gather four similar pets and transport them to the Neon Cave. The cave’s magic can turn their four regular pets into one Neon version of the cat. Mega neons are created by putting four Neon pets in a cave together.
Star Reward Pets
Players get Star Rewards as log-in prizes. These stars can be collected and traded for in-game gold, eggs, and even pets. These prized stars tend to be earned almost exclusively by logging in; players are unlikely to receive many of these Star Rewards through Roblox promo codes or Adopt Me bucks.
The following pets can be acquired by Star Rewards:
- Ginger Cat – 210 Stars
- Toucan – 400 Stars
- Starfish – 550 Stars
- Golden Egg – 660 Stars – gives birth to a Golden Dragon, Golden Griffin, or Golden Unicorn.
- Diamond Egg – 1320 Stars – gave life to a Diamond Dragon, Diamond Griffin, or Diamond Unicorn.
In the game, players can earn and purchase a variety of eggs, each of which can be hatched to produce pets of various shapes and sizes.
- Starter Egg – As new players try out Adopt Me on Roblox for the first time, they will get a free common pet.
- The Blue Egg – which was included in the Pets update, provides players with a traditional pet.
- Pink Egg – A popular pet is provided to players as part of the Pets upgrade.
- Cracked Egg – This item costs 350 Adopt Me dollars, which can be won by being one of Roblox’s 150 million monthly users. – Each egg has a 45 percent chance of hatching an Ordinary, 33 percent of hatching an Uncommon, 14.5 percent of hatching a Rare, 6 percent of hatching an Ultra-rare, and 1.5 percent of hatching a Legendary.
- Pet Egg – 600 dollars – Each egg has a 20% probability of hatching a Famous, 35% Uncommon, 27% Rare, 15% Ultra-Rare, and 3% Legendary.
- The Royal Egg – costs $1450 and is 25% Uncommon, 37% Rare, 30% Ultra-Rare, and 8% Legendary.
- Legendary Eggs – that are only available for a limited time, such as the new Adopt Me The hatching percentage of each ocean egg varies.
- Holiday eggs – such as Easter and Christmas eggs, have a different hatch percentage.
Though not all of these pets are available via game eggs, they will be able to exchange others for their common pets to get one of their own. There are likely any of the 20 billion Adopt Me plays on Roblox since the game’s inception that has some spare commons lying around looking for a caring family.
- Bandicoot (Aussie Egg)
- Buffalo (Cracked Egg or Pet Egg)
- Chick (Easter 2020 Egg)
- Chicken (Farm Egg)
- Bat (Halloween Event 2020)
- Black Panther (Jungle Egg)
- Blue Dog (Blue Egg)
- Capybara (Jungle Egg)
- Crab (Ocean Egg)
- Dingo (Aussie Egg)
- Dolphin (Ocean Egg)