Here are the newest and working Roblox All Star Tower Defense Codes, including free gems and more items. In this article, we are listing all valid and up-to-date Codes for All Star Tower Defense that you can use to get some in-game rewards. In addition, we also teach you how to use the code to upgrade your characters and improve your game’s skills.
What is All Star Tower Defense?
All Star Tower Defense is one of Roblox’s most popular defense towers. Build one-of-a-kind units to defend against waves of foes. Modify your units and troops to help you win the levels by making them stronger.
Roblox All Star Tower Defense Codes List
Here’s a list of all the Roblox All Star Tower Defense Codes that are currently available. You must these codes as soon as possible because we are not sure when they could expire! If you find any expired codes, please help us know.
Roblox All Star Tower Defense Codes (Active)
- fruit – 550 gems, 500 gold, and 2x EXP III are available for redemption.
- 2021memorialday2021x – For 150 Gems, redeem.
- Update53021 – 150 Gems, 300 Gold, and EXP III are available for redemption.
- Lovetobrazil – Redeem for 150 Gems
- addnewunitstobannerfix – Redeem for 150 Gems.
Roblox All Star Tower Defense Codes (Expired)
- diamondnowina – get 150 Gems
- ohmahgawdskill – Get 150 Gems
- yellowsix – Get 150 gems
- tysmfor1mfavorite – Get 750 Gems, 750 Gold, and EXP III
- smoothcriminal2 – Get 150 Gems
- jahajha – Get 150 Gems
- shotofmemories – Get 150 Gems
- quickshut – Get 100 Gems
- lieawake – Get 150 Gems
- freedom – Get 150 Gems
- likeapartyonthelist – Get 150 Gems
- 1bvisit1b – Get 1,000 Gems
- 1billionvisit21drip – Get 200 Gems, 300 Gold, and Koku Drip Skin
- eastercoda21 – Get 150 Gems
- helloworld2021 – Get 150 Gems
- somemorenewcoode – Get 150 Gems
- isitthenewerayet – Get 150 Gems
- hchgaming – Get 150 Gems
- handsoftime – Get 2 EXP IIIs
- gameon2021 – Get 500 Gems
- lovetofightastd – Get 150 Gems
- thisisthenewestcode – Get 150 Gems
- subtome – Get 80 Gems
- subinferman – Get 50 Gems
- incredibledayum – Get 50 Gems
- likethegamepog2021 – Get 200 Gems and EXP III Mega-Rare [Must Start a Game or Join a Private Server]
- 700mil – Get 200 Gems and EXP III Mega-Rare [Must Start a Game or Join a Private Server]
- updatebelike – Get 50 Gems
- epicnew – Get 50 Gems
- pert – Get 50 Gems
- rainmen – Get 50 Gems
- bigtim – Get 50 Gems
- lateupdatendat – Get 200 Gems
- codecodeyayhooray – Get 150 Gems
- omgdiscordpopoff – Get 150 Gems
- bigbangrah – Get 80 Gems
- mytimerchamber – Get 300 Gems
- liketo320k – Get 150 Gems
- rwarhappynewyear2k21 – Get 150 Gems
More Expired Codes II
- roadto300kuwu – Get 150 Gems
- 2k20merrychristmas2k20 – Get 150 Gems
- subtosnuglife – Get 100 Gems
- 2shutdowncode12232000 – Get 150 Gems
- liketo280k – Get 150 Gems
- 100KClypso – Get 50 Gems
- kelvin500ksubs – Get 50 Gems
- decemberfun2020 – Get 300 Gems
- likethegamepog – Get 400 Gems
- nano150k – Get 50 Gems
- subtoinfer2x – Get 50 Gems
- 240kearly – Get 150 Gems
- UseCodeDessiYT – Get 100 Gems
- subtoinfernasu – Get 100 Gems
- sub2navyxflame – Get 100 Gems
- noclypsub – Get 50 Gems
- Frangosub – Get 50 Gems
- ni2 – Get 150 Gems (Might only work in a Private Server)
- codegoaliee – Get 150 Gems
- shutdowncode – Get 150 Gems
- 200knextcode – Get 150 Gems (Might only work in a Private Server)
- likeslikeslikes – Get 200 Gems
- foreverandever – Get 200 Gems
- watchaot – Get 150 Gems (Might only work in a Private Server)
- ALWAYSTOGETHER – Get 200 Gems
- letsgetiton – Get 150 Gems
- spentmytime – Get 150 Gems
- showmenow – Get 150 Gems (Might only work in a Private Server)
- hunudthousand – Get 200 Gems (Might only work in a Private Server)
- Sebbydesu9000 – Get 150 Gems
- supernaruto – Get 100 Gems
- lilfavorite – Get 150 Gems
- AllStarDessi – Get 50 Gems
- supremethen – Get 100 Gems
- manylike – Get 100 Gems
- Infernasu – Get EXP II Character
- ryukostop – Get 150 Gems
- UnderTheWeather – Get 100 Gems
- epicgal – Get 100 Gems
- update1 – Get 90 Gems
More Expired Codes III
- HappyHalloweenMyFriend – Get 100 Gems
- hallowten – Get a Broom Mount
- Sub2Smeltzer – Get 50 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- sub2shadownetwork – Get 25 Gems, 150 Coins, and a EXP II Character
- Sub2Aricku – Get 20 Gems
- ilikeshirafune – Get EXP III Character (Might only work in Private Server)
- Noclipso – Get 100 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- whoisthebestguy – Get 100 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- sub2razorfishgaming – Get 50 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- subtokelvingts – Get 100 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- codesuperrawr – Get 100 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- sub2terrabl0x – Get 100 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- likeandsubcribe – Get 100 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- nanoislandbaby – Get 100 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- gamerelease – Get 50 Gems
- superposition100 – Get 70 Gems (Might only work in Private Server)
- newgoal – Get 70 Gems (Private Server)
- 5starluck – Get 70 Gems
How Do You Redeem Codes in All Star Tower Defense?
We are showing you step by step to redeem Codes in All Star Tower Defense.
- Firstly, open the game and click the cogwheel icon.
- Secondly, a window will appear with a field where you can enter any of the codes listed above.
- Then, you can either type or copy and paste the code into the box, then hit enter.
- Lastly, you will receive your reward after providing the code.
How Do You Get More Codes For All Star Tower Defense?
In this section, we will guide you on how to get more Roblox All Star Tower Defense Codes. These codes can be used to get some gems for free to summon some brand new characters for your tower defense game. You can find the codes with different ways. So, now the first way to get the codes is following their official twitter. The second way, you can find the codes on their Roblox’s website. And the third way, you can join the discord to get more codes. But the special way to get the new codes is that, checking back our page. We always update the codes as soon as possible. So, make sure you bookmark this page.
What is the best way to play All Star Tower Defense?
Defend your units against waves of enemies. Each unit has its own unique set of skills. During the battle, upgrade your troops to gain access to new attacks. To utilize New Units in battle, summon them from the Gate and unlock them. Take on Storey mode or the infinity tower with your buddies. Every hour, new items appear in the Summon Gate and Emote Shop. Collect all of them!
Best characters tier list in All Star Tower Defense
- S-Tier Characters
- Range: 25
- SPA: 6
- Damage: 26
- Cost: $500
In All Star Tower Defense, Broly is the fastest and most powerful character. Broly’s attacking approach revolves around charged moves, which are quite effective.
He dashes forward and up in the air before crashing down on the enemy with his Broly Rage move. This move finishes with a stun for an enemy and a lot of damage overall.
Broly also may be developed and converted into a four upgrade Super Saiyan variant. The final one costs $1,800 and boosts his damage by 356 points while also allowing him to shoot missiles in all areas.
- Range: 13
- SPA: 3
- Damage: 32
- Cost: $450
Whitebeard is a summoner who can conjure powerful water waves.
He also has the Sharingan move, which is essentially an AoE with a quite large range. Although his range isn’t as extensive as Broly’s, this guy has a far better damage stat.
If you can spend $2,400 to upgrade the adversary, you can call a 300 damages earthquake.
- A-Tier Characters
- Range: 21
- SPA: 4
- Damage: 91.5
- Cost: $350
Rukia from Bleach may not be Roblox All Star Tower Defense’s strongest character, but she is definitely the most helpful to freeze the enemy.
However, you must reach the third level of improvements, which costs $1,800, to unleash her freezing power. It’s well worth the money.
You will see why Rukia is one of the most sought-after characters in the game after you learn how to freeze your foes.
- Range: 6
- SPA: 1
- Damage: 22
- Cost: $400
Zenitsu’s starting numbers may not appear to be impressive, but after you start improving him, you will see why he’s worth receiving from the hero summons.
Zenitsu features six levels of upgrades in all, with the third and sixth being the most crucial. The third level costs $600 and grants access to a unique dashing and slashing move.
However, for only $1,500, his sixth upgrade is the most potent. Zenitsu dashes and switches directions, helping him hit any enemies within range, and the cooldown for this ability is only one second.
- B-Tier Characters
- Range: 6
- SPA: 120
- Damage: 200
- Cost: $400
This character comes from the Titan Anime Attack. Therefore, he can call huge, slowly moving titans yet cause awful harm.
In total, there are four upgrades where the last provides the titans extra 2000 damage points, which is completely terrible.
This is the best person for boss struggles; therefore, attempt to grab him from the hero’s appeal if you can.
- Range: 3
- SPA: 8
- Damage: 30
- Cost: $300
Hawks initiates all of his assaults with his blades before charging in and wreaking havoc on his foes.
He has three upgrades, the first two of which enhance his base damage and range, and the third allows him to grow wings that can spray feathers and deal far more damage than any of his sword strikes.
Feather Overload, the ultimate ability, costs $1,800.
- Range: 28
- SPA: 8
- Damage: 40
- Cost: $500
Goku from Dragon Ball is a powerful character with a wide range of abilities, but he is too slow and pricey to be on the top tier.
He has a one-of-a-kind teleportation ability called Kamehameha, unlocked for $600 during the second upgrade and is extremely valuable given his limited mobility.
However, his finest talent is Further Beyond, which costs $1,750 and unlocks on the final 4th upgrade. This is essentially a big AoE attack that will harm any adversary in its path.
Infinite Mode in All-star Defense
Infinite Mode is a game mode in which opponents of all varieties keep arriving until you can no longer defend your base. The enemies are easy to deal with in the first few rounds, but the adversaries get more HP and spawn in greater numbers as the game progresses. The basic objective of this game mode is to survive as long as possible.
When a player’s base approaches zero, he or she receives an EXP I or EXP II for every 10 rounds completed. Just outside the lobby area is a leaderboard that displays the top 20 persons who rode the tallest wave, along with the wave and the person who rode it. The leaderboard will receive 1000 gems and Club Beast, a 6-star unit when the leaderboard is reset.
What does VIP do in All Star Tower Defense?
VIP is a gaming pass that can be purchased in the All-Star Tower Defense marketplace. VIP status costs 300 Robux and grants you the following benefits:
- Daily bonuses are doubled.
- A really special Mount
- A golden name tag with the term “VIP” next to your name in conversation
- FREE Gems/Coins give you 2x the number of gems and coins.