All Roblox Demon Slayer RPG 2 Codes are available here. In this post, we are listing all up-to-date and working Codes for Demon Slayer RPG 2. These codes can be used to earn some rewards such as race, demon art, and breathing resets. In addition, we will also guide you on how to improve your skills in the game by using these rewards.
What is Demon Slayer RPG 2?
Demon Slayer RPG 2 is a Roblox-inspired game based on a popular anime and manga series. In this game, you must battle fierce foes, discover new locations, and learn new powers, arts, and methods to become even stronger.
Roblox Demon Slayer RPG 2 Codes List
Here are the lists of both working and out-of-date codes that you can use to earn some rewards for the game.
Roblox Demon Slayer RPG 2 Codes (Working)
Below is a list of all the Roblox Demon Slayer RPG 2 codes that are currently active.
- !10kRaceReset – Enter code to receive a race reset (NEW)
- !10kDemonArtReset – Enter code to receive a demon art reset (NEW)
- !10kBreathingReset – Enter this code to get a breathing reset (NEW)
- !10kNichirinColorReset – Enter code to receive a Nichirin color reset (NEW)
- !10kEXPBoost – Enter code to receive a EXP boost (NEW)
- !dsrpg2100k race reset– Enter code to receive a race reset
- !dsrpg2100k bda reset – Enter code to receive a demon art reset
- !SubToGoldenDynasty – Enter code to receive a race reset
- !dsrpg2100k expboost – Enter code to receive a XP boost
- !SubToMichioX – Enter code to receive a breathing style and demon art reset
- !dsrpg2100k breathing reset – Enter code to receive a breathing reset
- !dsrpg2100k nichirincolor reset – Enter code to receive a new nichirin sword colour
- !StopAskingForCodes – Enter code to receive a race reset
Roblox Demon Slayer RPG 2 Codes (Expired)
- !Reached90Likes Breathing Reset – Enter code and receive a breathing reset
- !Reached90Likes Breathing Reset 2 – Enter code and receive a breathing reset
- !NateBirthdayArtBreathingReset – Enter code and receive a breathing style + demon art reset
- !NateBirthdayNichirinRecolor – Enter code and receive a nichirin sword color reset
- !Reached90Likes Art Reset – Enter code and receive an Art reset
- !Reached90Likes Art Reset 2 – Enter code and receive an Art reset
- !artresetjanuary – Enter code and receive a demon art reset (New)
- !dsrpg2 race reset – Enter code and receive a Race Reset
- !Reached90Likes Race Reset – Enter code and receive a Race reset
- !dsrpg2 breathing/art reset – Enter code and receive a breathing + demon art reset
- breathing/art – Enter code and receive a free breathing/art reset
- free race switch – Enter code and receive a free race switch
How To Redeem Codes in Demon Slayer RPG 2?
Demon Slayer RPG 2 is a free-to-play role-playing game. You can follow our steps below to redeem Codes in Demon Slayer RPG 2:
- Firstly, Launch the Roblox and enter the game.
- Secondly, enter the code in the chat box by typing it in or copying it from the above list and pasting it.
- Then, the bottom-right corner of the screen will display “code is not a legitimate command!” however, the code should still operate.
- Lastly, take advantage of the chances that are presented to you.
How Do You Get More Codes For Demon Slayer RPG 2?
There are many ways to get Roblox Demon Slayer RPG 2 Codes. Follow their official Twitter is one of the best ways to get codes as quickly as possible. On the other hand, you can join the Shounen Studio Discord or find the codes on their Roblox website. Make sure to bookmark this page and often check back to get up-to-date codes.
How To Play Demon Slayer RPG 2?
- Demon Slayer RPG 2 is a sequel to Koyoharu Gotouge’s popular Demon Slayer genre.
- Treat humanity for greater power; slay the evil demons in the night. Defend, explore, and strengthen yourself as you learn new skills and methods. Whether you’re alone or with friends, venture out into the night.
What Does It Take to Become a Demon?
You can begin becoming a demon at level 10 (lowest likelihood), although level 34 is preferable (100 percent chance).
You will have to chat to Muzan once you’ve reached level 10, and he will be by a waterfall under a tree. There will be some discussion, and you will be able to transform into a demon.
Evolutions of Demons
- To evolve into a demon, speak with Muzan inside the Infinity Fortress.
- Base Evolution is the first evolution you receive after becoming a demon.
- Evolution 2: Level Requirement 30; the player grows his wings and increases his health, harm, and speed.
- Evolution 3: Requirement level 90; Grants 10% more support for a healthy level below 20%; takes 30 seconds and a cooldown of 10 minutes.
- Evolution 4: Unknown level of demand; this forthcoming evolution will give you the eyes of the High Moon. Higoshi himself confirms that this is a future update.
Demons with Unknown Abilities
There is a dark cave near Muzan and the bridge where you can gain extraordinary skills. (The number of kills changes depending on the skill.)
The Unknown Demon teaches the Skills. You must kill people without dying to earn the special talent.
- 1st step: Demon Blood Technique- Tracks a red line damaged player (Orange HP or less). (8 kills without being killed)
- Second move: Demon Roar- After a few seconds of being immobile, the player unleashes a scream that causes a massive strong attack. (16 kills without being killed)
- 3rd move: Arm regeneration- If a slayer cuts off the player’s arm, he or she can use this talent to recover it quickly. (30 kills without being killed)
- 4th move: Demon Breath Drain – The player grips his opponent and drains their breath before throwing them away, delivering considerable damage and knockback. (5o kills without being killed)
How Do You Become a Hybrid In Demon Slayer RPG 2?
A hybrid is a creature that combines the abilities of both a demon slayer and a demon. You must be a demon slayer first and exiled, killing enough demon slayers, to become a hybrid. After you’ve been exiled, ask a demon player for their blood. There’s a risk you will turn into a hybrid if you drink the blood.
Unless you are the greatest, there is a 50 percent possibility of becoming a hybrid. When you stroll in the sun as a hybrid, you get sunburned. To be expelled, you must murder three times as many demons’ slayer corp NPCs as demon NPCs.
After becoming Mizunoto, you can only kill 60 demon slayers before being expelled. Killing demon slayers with the Pseudo-Hashira/Max rank will only make it more difficult for you to be expelled. Please be warned that after you become a Hybrid, you will be unable to breathe.
You have to become a demon slayer before becoming a hybrid, obtain a breath and kill as many demon killers as you have killed many devils. If you want Black Thunder, you will need to claim Thunder breathing and start murdering many demon slayers once you’ve been banished. It’s also been stated that you will need to find a demon player who will offer you Bottle Blood.
Where Does The Demon Slayer RPG 2 Have Wind Breathing?
Sanemi teaches Wind Breathing at the Minobu Village.
1st Quest: Defeat Sanemi Shinazugawa (Level 15) (2 percent) EASY TO USE
2nd Quest (Level 35): Slay 12 weak demons and eight slightly weak demons ORDINARY
3rd Quest: Defeat Sanemi Shinazugawa (Level 70) (12 percent) It’s Possible To Glitch
- Dust Whirlwind Cutter
The user slashes a horizontal cyclone as he runs forward.
- Claws Purifying Wind
The attacker fires a single long-ranged focused cut that does damage.
- Clean Storm Wind Tree
The user teleports side to side while releasing multiple powerful cuts around the victim, causing damage.
- Rising Dust Storm
The user spins their blade in a circular pattern, creating a small circular cyclone that knocks the opponent back and propels them into the air.
How Do You Get Thunder Breathing in Demon Slayer RPG 2 Roblox?
Zenitsu is situated in front of a large mansion in Rice Field.
- 15th level Yellow Thunder is the first quest.
For the first task, you must climb a hill marked with a red marker and be struck by lightning. Thunder occurs exclusively when it is pouring.
- Level 35 2nd quest: twelve weak demons, eight slightly weak demons, six abnormal devils.
You must battle 12 Weak Demons, 8 Slightly Weak Demons, and 6 Abnormal Demons to obtain the second skill.
- A level of 70 Defeat Zenitsu in the third quest.
You must defeat Zenitsu for the second last skill.
- A level of 170 Defeat Zenitsu in the fourth quest.
You must battle Zenitsu once more for the final skill.
- The first move is a thunderclap and a flash.
The user makes a quick dash towards the opponent. It also causes the opponent to be stunned for 2 seconds.
- Rice Spirit is the second move.
With a sequence of slashes, the user attacks the opponent that forms lightning. All players within range are stunned by this skill.
- Distant Thunder is the third move.
The user takes a charge-up position before launching an attack on any opponent within range.