Roblox Heroes Online Codes List (Updated)

All Roblox Heroes Online Codes are here. In this post, you will get all valid and up-to-date Codes for Heroes Online which can be used to earn some free spins and items in the game.

What is Heroes Online?

Heroes Online is a video game based on the anime series My Hero Academia.

Throughout this game, users would have to choose between becoming a Hero fighting for injustice or a Hero wreaking havoc, and by doing so, you will be able to better your role and beat all those who are standing against you!

Inside this game, players can conquer the whole universe and then use arms to beat several strong monsters, whom users can use as companions!

Our Roblox Heroes Online Codes List contains several codes that can be used to obtain free bonus points and higher-quality features. The above codes will easily help you get a leg up in the game as well as bring your hero a boost in terms of powering up.

Roblox Heroes Online Codes

All Roblox Heroes Online Codes List

These codes can be used to obtain a variety of products such as pets, crystals, tokens, and much more. When you’re playing this game and the other people are trying to get money, almost all of these Promotion Codes will make it simpler for you and you’ll be able to get whatever you need faster, leave the other people behind.

Here are the lists of Roblox Heroes Online Codes that you can use:

Roblox Heroes Online Codes (Active)

  • TheLastOne: get 5 Epic spins as a reward by using this code
  • 2kids: get 5 Epic spins as a reward by using this code
  • Bluebird: get 3 Epic spins as a reward by using this code
  • Tsukuyomi: get 10 Rare spins as a reward by using this code

Roblox Heroes Online Codes (Expired)

The following is a list of all the expired and outdated codes:

  • TomuraCrisis: redeem this code to claim the reward 8 Rare spins.
  • BLOODLINES: redeem this code to claim the reward 7 Rare spins.
  • ErenYeager : This code will grant you 7 Epic spins.
  • Surprisingly, this code will grant you 6 Epic spins.
  • Iggy: redeem this code to claim the reward 5 Epic Spins.
  • 2018: This code entitles you to three epic spins.
  • VolumeWinning: receive 3 epic spins as a reward by using this code.
  • Gentlemen, this code will grant you two Epic spins.
  • DelayPlatinum: redeem this code to claim the reward 2 Epic spins.
  • YareYare: Use this code to get 7 free spins.
  • Rebirth: redeem this code to claim the reward 2 spins.
  • Grateful: get 3 free spins as a reward by using this code.
  • Witcher: redeem this code to claim the reward 3 spins.
  • Heroborne: Use this code to get 7 free spins.
  • LilDeluxe: get 15 free spins as a reward by using this code.
  • shinobiX: this code will grant you 7 uncommon spins.
  • sansOnline: Use this code to get 7 standard spins.
  • hallowhallowOnthewall: redeem this code to claim the reward one Epic spin.
  • season4: this code will grant you 5 standard spins.
  • Bloxxit: This code will grant you 5 uncommon spins
  • Note: You will receive 1 Epic spin if you use this code.
  • Mentoris: Use this code to receive 5 exclusive spins.
  • Lawliet: receive 1 Epic spin as a reward by using this code.
  • Release: This code entitles you to two epic spins.
  • Shinnnobi: This code will grant you 5 popular spins.

More Expired Codes

  • ogvexx: get 5 Epic spins as a reward by using this code.
  • 20k: This code will grant you one epic spin.
  • NightFame: Use this code to receive 5 exclusive spins.
  • Commoner: redeem this code to claim the reward one epic spin.
  • Release! This code will grant you 10 popular spins.
  • Overhaul: This code will grant you 10 popular spins.
  • iHaveLegs: You will also get two uncommon spins if you use this code.
  • NotUs: You will also get one epic spin if you use this code.
  • Herogame: You will also receive two rare spins with this code.
  • CraftYou: With this code, you will also receive three rare spins.
  • deluxe: You will also receive two rare spins with this code.
  • Endgame: You will also get 10 epic spins if you use this code.
  • 30,000! You will also get two rare spins if you use this code.
  • MaineGame: get three rare spins as a reward by using this code.
  • Thrones: with this code, you will also receive three rare spins.
  • Le3000: redeem this code to claim the reward 2 rare spins.
  • The Avengers! redeem this code to claim the reward 1 epic spin.
  • Assemble! redeem this code to claim the reward 1 epic spin.
  • Assemble the Avengers! redeem this code to claim the reward 3 epic spins.
  • July: You will also get 5 rare spins if you use this code.
  • iNtErNeT: You will also get 1 epic spin if you use this code.
  • iMbAcK: You will also receive 1 uncommon spin if you use this code.
  • Sixteenth: You will also receive 5 popular spins with this code.
  • Shoot uniquely: You will also get 5 standard spins if you use this code.
  • KiddStan: redeem this code to claim the reward 3 rare spins.

How To Redeem Codes in Heroes Online?

It’s simple to insert Codes in Heroes Online Game because all you have to do is go to the menu bar! Then, look for the large Codes icon, and then when you press it, you will be taken to the input field.

Afterward, go to the Enter your code here section and type in one of the codes there. Once you’ve successfully entered the secret code, all you have to do now is press the Submit key, and you’re done! The award will be granted to you!

If you are not sure about how to redeem these codes to get spins and quirks, just follow these steps below.

  • Firstly, start the game on Roblox and get to the main menu.
  • Secondly, find the code button and tap on the button.
  • Then, a box will display.
  • After that, type or copy the code from the above list and paste it into the text box.
  • Lastly, press the Enter button to redeem the code and enjoy your reward.

How Can I Get More Codes For Heroes Online?

You can find the latest events, game updates, and the list of Codes for Heroes Online on their official Twitter or join Discord. It’s a great way to get up-to-date information about the game. Moreover, you must bookmark this page and check back often for new updates.

What Are Heroes in the Online World?

It’s similar to Naruto RPG Beyond, Blox Fruits, Ro-Ghoul, or Anime Fighting Simulator in that you can battle against other players, complete secondary quests, beat bosses, and obtain more abilities, firearms, and so on (games we’ve already discussed).

You will begin the game in one city and must complete level 100 to advance to the next. When you reach level 30, you will be able to play in a team battle mode.

Peculiarities

The peculiarities are unique abilities gained by spinning the roulette wheel on the home screen. They come in all shapes and sizes and can be popular, uncommon, awesome, or iconic. You can only bring one piece of equipment with you. You can equip two after reaching level 100.

Characteristics that are common

  • the vehicle
  • narcoleptic
  • a concrete
  • astringent
  • enlightenment

Rare Peculiarities

  • there is no gravity
  • laser for the navy
  • originality
  • regenerate
  • muscle development

Epic peculiarities

  • the ice
  • flames
  • a big bang
  • clotting of the blood
  • stiffening

Legendary peculiarities

  • one perfect for all
  • one for everyone
  • a hellish blaze
  • it’s all for everyone
  • examine
  • absorption of fat

Quirks/Spins

Quirks are unique skills which can be acquired by spinning around the menu. For those that are curious, it is not available to purchase. They can be acquired through three different types of spins:

  • Common (After every level, a reward is given)
  • Rare (After every 5 levels, a reward is given)
  • Epic (After every 100 levels, a reward is given)

A famous spin has an 81 percent chance of having a famous quirk, a 15% chance of having a rare quirk, a 3% chance of having an epic quirk, and a 1% chance of having a legendary quirk.

Rare spins have an 82 percent chance of landing a rare, a 15% chance of landing an epic, and a 3% chance of landing a legendary.

Epic spins have an 85% chance of resulting in an epic and a 15% chance of resulting in a legendary.

In the game right now, there are 20 quirks to choose from.

A second Quirk can be obtained either by reaching level 100 or by purchasing the ‘Double Quirk’ game pass, which allows you to use two quirks until reaching level 100.

Quirks/Spins that are Common

  • the vehicle
  • narcoleptic
  • a concrete
  • astringent
  • enlightenment

Quirks/Spins that are Rare

  • there is no gravity
  • laser for the navy
  • originality
  • regenerate
  • muscle development

Quirks/Spins that are Epic

  • the ice
  • flames
  • a big bang
  • clotting of the blood
  • stiffening

 Quirks/Spins that are Legendary

  • one perfect for all
  • one for everyone
  • a hellish blaze
  • it’s all for everyone
  • examine
  • absorption of fat

Why Should You Play Heroes Online?

If you enjoy My Hero Academia, the whole game is for you; otherwise, you might not be involved. It’s not bad, and the creators managed to capture the nature of comics. You can customize your character’s eyes, hair, ears, and other features, which we enjoyed.